I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Stay tuned.... big announcement coming!

No! I didn't get hired by PC. LOL (I guess it's not that big)

Can you guess what it is?
Q: Lori asked.... "Did you get chosen for the Cricut Army??!!"
A: Nope.. not chosen for the "army". Seriously, have they chosen anyone for those positioned they were going to hire for???

I guess I need to alter my post Title. It's not as big as me getting a job with PC or any other company. Still just a stay-at-home mom. Did I say "just". We stay at home moms work hard.
LOL

Oh, and No, I'm not getting my own cart or getting paid for my designs.

Q: Wanda said... " NO!!!!!!I CAN'T GUESSSO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US HANGING TO LONG"
A: No worries... You'll all get an email this afternoon. (Hint hint) ... or maybe this evening.

Q: Joanne asked... "Are you going to have a baby?" And Donna said... "You're Pregnant!"
A:
No, that possibility is long since past. Seriously, even medical intervention didn't work for us. But thanks! :o)

Q: Christi asked.... "Does it have to do with Cricuting?"
A: YES!

Q: Tammy... "you got a new computer?"
A: Uh... no. Although, when my PC locked up this afternoon and I had to pull the battery out to shut it down I thought maybe I might need one. {phew!}

Heheheh! Oh Kathy... you are good! (*wink*)

Patience dear Wanda.... some of us are on the West coast (It's still afternoon here.)

22 comments:

  1. Did you get chosen for the Cricut Army??!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO!!!!!!
    I CAN'T GUESS
    SO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US HANGING TO LONG

    LOL WANDA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it has to be awesome. Congratulations what ever it may be. Can't wait to hear the news.

    SallyW

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got a new computer?

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it have to do with Cricuting?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if it relates to your "big news" but sharing your cut file for the 3D net card is great news for us! Thank you for all your hard work and this beautiful, beautiful card!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen,
    Can't wait to hear the NEWS.
    Kathy -MB Garfieldsmom

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you going to have a baby?
    joanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. *taps on desk .... anxiously...thinks...what could it be???* Oh, Jen...yea I said oh, Jen ...... please tell.... please!!! hehehe I'm thinkin' what it could be but not sayin' here so now you have to tell rofllllll

    ReplyDelete
  10. So what's the big news??? You're killing me!

    Lynn in MI

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're Pregnant!!
    -Donna-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't stand the suspense... what is going to happen????

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK JEN IT IS NOW 7:00

    WAYYYYYYY PAST THIS AFTERNOON

    COME ON THE SUSPENSE
    IS KILLING ME

    GOTTA BE AS BAD AS CHRISTMAS.....LOL



    BIG HUGS
    WANDA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Come on Jen, we can hardly stand it.
    What is it?
    Fayrai

    ReplyDelete
  15. YOUR HUBBY GOT A JOB IN HAWAII !!!!

    HA HA HA

    BI

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please, please send me your email with the big news, too!

    Can't guess and can't wait to hear :0)

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did you create something is that is going to blow our minds? (like always!) Are you finally getting your own cart? Are you becoming an admin on the cricut site? Is there going to be a special section for you cut files on the cricut site? Ok I am out of questions but please make sure that I get that email - I am dying to know.

    abusyfamilyof6

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Jen!! Are you making a cartridge for PC??? Please tell us!! I can't wait!!

    Sara
    sarabrinker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Guess I was behind in reading your blog...I see what your announcement was!! GOOD FOR YOU!!

    Sara
    sarabrinker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jen, PLEASE share your Tree card/ornament cut file with me! I love it! Send to
    cre8tveldy@aol.com

    Thanks!
    Cindy McVey in VA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!