I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

S'mores to go!

So... I have a new friend from the Cricut board. She goes by Fayrai (Hiya girl!) and she will find a super cute project online and send it to me and say... "Can you make this in DS?" Of course!

Come to think of it, she knows my weakness for boxes and all thing cute and packagey (yes, I said packagey... you know, as in I need something cute to package this gift in?)

InkingIdaho is a favorite haunt (for both of us). Faye asked if I could make her a S'mores kit. So I did! Now, although Becky's creation inspired my DS creation, there were no measurements so I had to go into my pantry and measure some graham crackers to make this... and guess on the size of the Hershey bar.

Fayrai made one. It turned out great!! You can see her pics on her blog. THANKS for sharing Fayrai!!

Details:
  • All George or Plantin Schoolbook. Please specify when requesting file.
  • Donation amount $1 (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
  • Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
  • Requires Expression due to size.

------------
Just saw another version of this type of box. The person put cocoa in one pocket and made the other pocket flat and put a gift card in it. Great idea!!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! May I have the cut file please?

    Thanks for all you do!

    ncole1701@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow jen can i have a copy of this file in george? thanks nina
    poohchick828@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Smore's Kit....oh my gosh that's too stinkin' cute! What a great little gift to make for someone. I would really love to have the file for this fun project.

    Thanks bunches!
    Doreen
    doreen294@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just gotta have this one too!! I have an idea for it!! Thanks again for all your hard, hard work.

    Lynn in MI
    daniel-lynn@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen,
    I would love to have a copy of you cut file for the smores kit. My email address is chaslom4@hotmail.com.
    Thanks and i love your blog by the way!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, may I have the .cut file for the s'mores box. They are so cute. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love these boxes you are doing and Fayrai is cutting for you - makes a great team. I would love the file, I will be asking for all the files you have done - so this is the first of my many posts to come - talk about being a pesky lady tonight!! I know know I will never get housework done or anything caught up - but who cares!!

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen
    What a cute idea! Love to make smore what a cute gift to give. Totally cute, Thanks for always sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, do you every stop?! I'd like the S'mors one too. delipa@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Jen. I would like to make it a camping one for my kids. Could I please have the cut file. Thanks
    buzzzin@telus.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I would love to get this file from you...thanks so much
    tracemine2@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!