I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Schoolbus

Anne requested a schoolbus. She liked the Doodlecharms version but wanted it a bit longer. Have I mentioned how much I'm LOVING the "hide" feature on the update? Yeah baby! This one came together super fast!
Note.... the middle wheel will cut as it shows in the picture but I've added a cut line so it will cut off and not be attached to the bus when it is done cutting.

Details:
  • Doodlecharms and George
  • Donation amount $1 (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
  • Baby bug compatible
  • Requires the November 2008 update

6 comments:

  1. cute bus - would like the cut file if possible. Thanks
    Eileen
    embstar16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR SCHOOLBUS..NEAT.

    BOBBI

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jen

    I was thinking of a way to use this file. If you (we) use the small class pictures, we could put the pictures in the windows for the driver and students.

    Love it!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say the bigger the better - I keep meaning to do one of those cards or pages with santa and the reindeer in the bus - I would love to have the file to fit more deer in the bus when I get around to doing it. You know me I am always asking you for a file and you are always such a swetheart to share all of them with me and not calling me a "pest"

    Thanks Jen

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have this cut file Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!

    April
    myvpony82@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!