I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

pop up card - for the Golfer

Lois requested a pop up card using the freestanding popup style card I created at Halloween but this time she wanted a golf theme. She provided a picture of what she had in mind, but the person free hand cut her version and of course don't we all want our bugs to do all the work?

I created the golf bag with clubs and a strap and a shadow base layer using George to replace the tag/coffin from the original file.
The grass along the front is from Plantin Schoolbook.
The golf ball and tee came from the file I created a while back
Lois created her own little PDDU golfer. (So cute!)

I love it Lois! You've inspired me to FIND THE TIME to create my own. THANKS so much for sharing!

Details:
  • DS with George and Plantin Schoolbook
  • Donation amount $1 each (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.

6 comments:

  1. I love being able to follow your blog... sooo cool, I will never miss your creations again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask for the .cut file, I was so excited that you have the "follow this blog"... may I have the .cut file... so cute. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! My DH is a golfer and I'm always on the lookout for inspiration for a golf card. Would you mind sharing the file with me? Thank you so much for your generosity!
    jowen214@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen I woulove this cut file
    Thank you
    mylah_2008@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bosses' birthday is coming up. This would be great. delipa@hotmail.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Jen,

    I have misplaced the cut file for the golf bag...would you mind sending it to me again. I have thd tee and golf ball. I think my cricut eats them up.
    Thanks so much!!

    Lois
    yatesremax@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!