The notebook cover with pen loop is all from ONE piece of cardstock. And I beaded a pen to match the color scheme.
- Available in George -or- Plantin Schoolbook. (Please specify when you request file.)
- Donation amount $1 (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
- Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
- Requires Expression due to size.
- Paper: Argyle pattern- DCWV glitter stack; White - HP 110# super white cardstock; red glossy cardstock found at Kelly Paper. (Love it!); Red cardstock - Bazzill
- Ribbon: Michael's $1 bin
- Microbeads: Clear -PennywiseArts
- Redliner tape: PennywiseArts
- Notepad (5x8): Office Max
- Large paperclip: Walmart
- StampinUp punch
**Update: I made a second notepad holder and realized that the pen loop seemed a bit small and the base was too wide. If you'd like the updated file let me know.