I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

More TopNote creativity

This project was inspired by MelStampz. I used my existing TopNote files and created a trapezoid style bag to go with it. And because Faye is such a gem! she tested the cut file for me (us). How cute is this adorable little pink purse?! I love it! And the larger bag to go with the larger topnote file in black! GORGEOUS!!!

Thank you to Mel for the idea and to Faye for encouraging me to make it Bug-style!

Details:
  • Available to fit the large TopNote (5 1/2 x 6) or the medium TopNote (4x4). Please specify when requesting.
  • All George
  • Cut File Available:** Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file you want when you purchase.
  • Requires Expression due to size.
** Refer to Cut File link to see how to get my files.
 
TopNote is in a separate file from the purse. Please let me know which files you need when requesting.

Feedback requested.... do you mind that my 'curvy' topnote creation leaves a gap at the top of the purse or should I make alterations specifically for this purse so the gap is less noticeable??

18 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,
    This is cute. I love bags and I would love the cut file for the larger bag. Thank for sharing as always....
    Deborah W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,

    Beautiful Bag. I would love a copy of the larger bag cutfile. Thanks for sharing as always....


    Deborah W


    Deborahwjg@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen how cute is that... well you know I am going to ask for the .cut file... the larger please; thank you so much.. love being able to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi jen,
    great bags i would love the cut file for the large bag. thank you for sharing. tombecca.
    davidholt21@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen!

    I would love the cut file for your not too busy. Thanks. Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JEN, WOULD LOVE TO HAVETHE CUT FILE FOR THE LARGER ONE PLEASE.
    SO VERY CUTE..
    TFS


    BI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! May I have the cut file please?

    Thanks for sharing your talent!

    You are a celebrity now! ;) At least to us Cricuteers!

    ncole1701@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW JEN!!!!!
    ANOTHER GREAT ONE
    I LOVE THIS ...COULD I PLEASE HAVE A COPY
    GONNA MAKE CHRISTMAS GIFTS
    THANKS SOOOO MUCH JEN
    BIG HUGS
    WANDA
    magicalwanda03@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such cute purses - Could I have both the pink and the black styles? So I guess I am asking for the medium and the large top note - you know me I am so eaily confused.

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Jen another great design thank you for sharing I would love to receive the large one.
    Boy do I need paper the comming holiday, I want to do a lot of cutting with my E after christmas.

    These pursing will do great as a gift.

    take care Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do such lovely work. I can't wait to make the large and small versions.

    deejcarter2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this purse so cute. I would love to have the file to make gift bag for my nieces birthday in Feb '09. Thanks for taking the time out to send this to me. Kathy Orta
    kathy_orta@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute...I would love to have both sizes of the purse. Thanks again for another FABULOUS creation.

    Kiesla

    scrappin_doll@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jen, I would love to get both cut files for these. Thank You

    Debbied500@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jen! I would love a copy of the cut file for both the purse and the top note cut. Thanks! robinriemann@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this little purse. IMO, it looks real. wooo whooo..

    I would love to have the larger topnote file and the larger purse file. Please, please, please......

    Thanks so much for sharing, JenC.

    nanelizabeth11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jen, another file I seem to have lost on my computer disc. Please send the file, and thank you so much for you patience. I just can't figure out my computer, it is doing weird things. A new one will be coming in May, so hopefully will be better. This one is only a year old.Again, thanks so much

    Sharon atthesea@novuscom.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!