I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, December 26, 2008

More name books

I received a request to make some more name books. She didn't give me any font requests or requirements so I played with some in the cartridge library to see how they'd look.

Della - George with Calligraphy Collection


Heather - George with Jasmine

Matthew - George with Pooh Font


William - George with Mickey Font



Ryan1 - All George


Ryan2 - All Plantin Schoolbook

Ryan3 - George and Mickey Font

Ryan4 - George and Pooh Font


Shannon - All Plantin Schoolbook

Shannon - George and Alphalicious




  • Donation amount $1 each (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file you want when you purchase.

9 comments:

  1. I am just not sure what to do with a namebook? I hear of alot of people doing them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great I love making the word books

    ReplyDelete
  3. super neat! could I have "Shannon", please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I'd love to learn how to set this up to do a bunch books as it doesn't seem fair to ask you for multiple names.

    Will you be doing a tut or point me to the right direction?

    Thanks!

    ykantola@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, You are so talented. I enjoy your blog very much. Would you please send me the SHANNON word book. Thanks and have a Blessed and Happy New Year!

    Suzy Denison
    sjdenison@voyager.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, I am in awe of your work. I would love to get the cut file for the Ryan wordbook. Happy New Year. Thanks.
    Robin
    robn1955@shentel.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you do Shannon in a diffrent font? I have alphalisious (sp?)

    April
    myv6pony82@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love it!! finally my name lol can you please send me the Shannon one to skswift0711@yahoo.com

    Such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen,

    Have you started at JoAnn teaching yet? Where do you live? I would love to come and see you because you are fantastic!!

    Could I have the cut file for Shannon using George and Plantin Schoolbook? If I want to change the name - can I just change the letters? I have names of 6 letters and 5 letters that I want to do. Thanks so much!!

    sharon
    svrenna1@columbus.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!