I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Minty fresh!

Another Fayrai find.... this little window box holds two peppermint patties which are decorated with scalloped labels.
I need to go digging through my emails to figure out where we got inspiration on this one. I can't remember. Anyway... Pics on Fayrai's blog (see the picture with the two small green window boxes? That's this box!)

Once again, box and labels are in separate files. Please request both files if needed.

Details:
  • Box: All George
  • Patty covers: All George, and "all one piece" so can be easily resized to cover a PB Cup if you decided to gift those instead.
  • Donation amount $1 each (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
  • Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.

10 comments:

  1. Jen could I also get this file? These little boxes will be perfect for the girls at work! Thanks so much!
    Chrystalj1204@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. Could i please get the cut file for this.
    Debbied500@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are cute.
    when you have time I would love the cute fie.


    bi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling little box - weak knees again! I would love to have the file.

    "The pest" aka Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen, Would I be able to get both of these cut files for the box and label? Thank you.
    peekasue@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pheew! These are great boxes. And to think I used to cut them out by hand. May I? delipa@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Work! I need them all, can't just get one. May I please have both files for the Minty Fresh Boxes? Thanks.

    cookiescrapworld@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another awesome cut file. WOuld love to get this one.

    Cindfy
    chardin77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to get a copy of this file also...thanks again for all you do
    tracemine2@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!