First up looks like a standard card.
but when you open it up the card is securely held in its own slot
The second is a pocket card. ** Susan reminded me that I had seen this idea in the Paper Crafts magazine December 2008 issue. Thanks Susan!** It is sort of hard to tell from the photo. It's supposed to be an ornament with a tag.
When you pull on the ring at the the top the gift card slides out.
Here are the two pieces separated
Both cards have a lot of dimension to them and glitter... my photography stinks! Sorry. :(
I wish you all the Merriest of Christmases and a 2009 full of blessings!!
- Donation amount $1 each (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file you want when you purchase.
Gift Card holder Card
- base: All George. Decorations: Mini Monograms, Joys of the Season
- Papers: DCWV
- Ribbon: Michael's $1 bin
- Green stickles
Ornament Pocket Card:
- All Joys of the Season and Plantin Schoolbook
- Tag: hand cut
- Message & decoration on tag: my handwriting
- Paper: DCWV (red, green, yellow); white is a scrap from my stash
- Gold stickles
- Ribbon: from Joann's
**Forgot to mention.... both fit in a standard A2 envelope.**