I recreated the cutting & scoring bits for the holder in DS to make this easy card holder SUPER EASY. Including my monogram labels to match the JustRite 1 5/8" monogram set. I got a screamin' good deal from Taylored Expressions! Thank you very much! (Apparently I wasn't the only one. She sold out of the set I got.) Due to time constraints, I didn't have time to condition my stamps so I ended up using the Mickey Font letters instead. These are for some kids so the lower case letter works perfectly, I think.
I used bits and pieces of the left over DCWV "Nana's Kids" papers to create the strips of papers on the cards, envelopes and cover of the holder. If you haven't stocked up on DCWV papers and you want to, JoAnn's still has them on sale 50% off. The 12x12 papers stacks that are usually $20 are $10 right now. Great time to stock up!
- Holder: All Plantin Schoolbook. Requires Expression due to size
- Donation amount $1 (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
- Cards: Cut by hand...err... Tonic cutter! Do you have one? I love mine!
- All decorative papers: DCWV Nana's Kids
- Envelopes: purchased. Decorated with scraps
- Monograms: George, Mini Monograms. (Letters from Mickey Font)
- Ribbons: Target $1 isle
- Eyelets: Crop-o-Dile
Q: What is a Tonic Cutter
A: It's a TERRIFIC guillotine style paper cutter. I have the smaller, portable version. Not that I take it anywhere, but it is SO much more accurate than my Fiskars trimmer. You can see it here. This is not the store I got it at, but the site had a great picture of it.