I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fashionable Lady #2 revisited

Danita asked if I could alter one of the silhouettes I made a while back. She wanted her to be able to hold something in one of her hands.

Simple enough.....



Details:
  • All George
  • Donation amount $1 (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
  • Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.


You can see Danitas cute card using the revised fashionista on the message board. Check it out!
Thanks for sharing your creation Danita!!

And check out MJ's cute birthday card that she made with this cute lady! FAB!! Thanks MJ!

10 comments:

  1. NEAT IDEA. CARD IS REALLY CUTE.
    GREAT JOB, JEN.




    BOBBI

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so cute! I'd love a copy, please?

    Thanks!

    ykantola@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, Jen! Hope you are having a nice Christmas! I got the Big E!! Yay! But I'll be bugging you now for some of those great files that I couldn't cut before with my baby bug! : ) Lots of love! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design jen. I would really like to have the cut file, please.
    Tfs, ladyscrapper

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, another great job. could i please have the cut file for this one.
    thank you
    joanneh
    heiderscheidj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow jen I love these....please send me this file too.
    abusyfamilyof6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen I would love to have a copy of all the ladies you created using george that was posted on the cricut MB you are so creative.
    Happy New Year. Thanks You for your hard work.
    mjtc923@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute! great work.. Can I have a copy.. I just ordered my CD and cant wait to get it..

    toobescrapbooking@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this can I have a copy please. Thanks.

    Greetings
    patripiex@versatel.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen: I love these ladies...I wish I had your talent and patience.. I get so frustrated tying to design. I do not have the eye for it.. Please send me the downloads for your 4 ladies... Thank Again and thanks for sharing. You have a great talent.
    Naniofsix
    Barb Surz
    Naniofsix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!