I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Diego Bat

Do you know who Diego Bat is? I have ZERO clue who this is... well not zero any more since now I know he exists... (I've said that more than a few times lately.... Maybe I need to get out more and stop making DS files?)
Kimberly asked me to make this for her. She provided a picture (below) of a tote bag her daughter has with "Diego Bat" on it. Kimberly wants to make a large vinyl Diego to put on her daughter's wall.


Well, here he is.....




Details:
  • All George
  • Donation amount $1 (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
  • Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
  • Requires Expression due to size.
  • Approximately 6" tall, 6 1/4" wide.

Hey Kimberly, let me know how it turns out!! :o)

10 comments:

  1. Jen, that is totally awesome... wish I lived close to you so you could show me how to use DS... You are so amazing... I have never heard of him either. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo Jen I don't know who this bat is either, But is a real Cutie. hihihi.
    Realy a lovely bat. great job.

    Take care Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    Again, thanks so much for creating Diego Bat for me. I know my daughter will love him & will be even more excited than I am. You are amazing! This is awesome!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, Well,I was just stopping by to see what you have been up too and my daughter just about pushed me off the chair. She loves this bat. She buys some hoodies with this little guy on it at Hot Topic. A trendy clothing store in the mall. I would love to have the cut file when you have a chance. Thanks Jen. Twila
    Happy Holiday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this bat -- I wish he was smaller though :(

    GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I {heart} Diego!! He's adorable.

    melyssa@eastlink.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. aloha jen...
    this is the coolest cut file ive seen yet. is it alright if i could get it.

    thanks...

    vannah

    vanners9028@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!! Cannot wait to make it.

    Thanks
    Cindy
    busyangel1@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter LOVES this little guy can I get the cut file? bargainmama@mchsi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!