I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

We Three Kings....

Are you familiar with Claire Brennan? If not, you might want to check out her blog WaltzingMouse. She's a wonderfully creative lady from Ireland and I love how she puts things together.

Several months ago she made these three-sided boxes that she named her Three Kings boxes. WOW! Talk about knock your socks off! SusanW from the cricut message board asked me to take Claire's box and turn it into a DS file. After she was able to cut it she decided that in order to fit a small lotion or perfume bottle inside it might be nice to have it be a bit wider. So I reworked the cut file for a wider box.

Susan posted her pictures of the smaller boxes that she made using the cut file on the message board. Thank you so much for sharing your creations Susan. I think they turned out very nice.

Boxes are approximately 2 1/2" wide and 5 1/4" tall below the "crown" or 8" total height.
As soon as we know that the larger box works I will make it available ... stay tuned.


Details:
  • All George
  •   .cut or gypsy files availableClick HERE for more information.  (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase. Thank you.)
  • Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
  • Requires Expression due to size.

21 comments:

  1. Oh, Jen I would love the .cut files for The Three Kings. You did a wonderful job and I love the colors that Susan used. Thanks so much. mjsmith39@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen

    Wow what amazing things you can make with DS, these boxes are great.
    THanks for Sharing.

    Take Care Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have the cut file for the three kings boxes!! My email is lisamarie04@comcast.net

    Thank you so much for your time!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the cut file for the 3 wise men. You are so talented.

    TIA,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both for sharing your talents. When you have the cutfiles available I would love to have them. Thanks again!
    lkbecker@myclearwave.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen, As usual this will be fabulous & not just for Christmas. Please may I have a cut file?
    Thanks, Hugs Neva spikespeak@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen these are great as usual I would love a copy of the cut file
    trainerwife@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these boxes. I have the original file as I found her site a while ago. I don't have the expression but hope to soon. Maybe a Christmas present to myself :<). I would love your file of the bigger boxes. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Those are amazing!! You are very talented and I aprreciate all that you do and share with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those are gorgeous. May I please have the .cut file? Wish there was more time before Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the 'We Three King boxes'. They look wonderful.
    Please share the .cut file with me.
    Thanks,
    bubbielcm@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love this cut file please. My email addy is: mrsweid@sbcglobal.net
    (i probaby don't need to give you my email addy anymore - lol !)

    FYI We see my daughters ear dr on Jan 5th. We are so excited. Thanks again for all the info.
    abusyfamilyof6

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love the cut file for the 3 kings boxes!

    peggypreston@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just saw the boxes on the Cricut mb. They look wonderful.

    When you have the file I would like to have it: baseballclayfun@yahoo.com

    Thanks, Jen.

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  15. As usual...these are great!! I would love to have the cutfile.

    Kiesla

    scrappin_doll@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, another great design, when you are feeling better i would love the three kings cut file, Thanks
    paulburgess@talk21.com

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jen could I please get the cut files for these. These are fantastic. Debbied500@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous. I would love to have the cut files please. Thank you
    donnazed1@295.ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also love the things she does and she doesn't have a cricut. Imagine if she did. I would live the cut file for this. thanks, suez

    suezjane2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, love it! these are very elegant Thanks Jen
    suezoo99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh Jen you have out done yourself with these..could I please have both sizes if you can..
    tracemine2@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!