I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another TopNote box.

From what I can tell, this one originated with Shannon Griebe. Can't link to the exact blog because I'm not a Stampin Up Demo (that door is locked to me *sniff sniff*) But several people have posted their versions of the box. And Becky of InkingIdaho posted some dimensions but I couldn't make them work right. So... I made my own using hers as a jumping off point.

Fayrai tested the box using only a single TopNote (See the darker green box?) THANKS Faye!! We're both on the fence about the box part of the box not being big enough. What do you think?? I'm happy to make it bigger but since I'm not able to cut it at this time I'm dependant on others.

Once again, TopNote is a separate file from the box. If you need both files, please request both files. Thanks!

All George
Requires Expression due to size.

17 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for something like this :) Can you send it to me? Chrystalj1204@yahoo.com
    Thanks jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful, Jen.
    would love the cuts..
    thanks


    bi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen,

    I love this. Would you mind sending me both files?

    Thanks,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a lovely box, Please could you send me both files.

    Christine "craftylass"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on the box! Would you mind sending me the file for the box plus and top note? Thank you very much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jen... how cute. May I have both the .cut files for this. Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen,

    Wow what a love box, please could you send me both files.

    Thanks
    Craftylass
    mybratz@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess I need the top note file as well??? Thanks!

    Lynn in MI
    daniel-lynn@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first comment may not have gone thru, so:
    Fayrai did a terrific job with your box. Looks like it will hold lots of goodies!
    Thanks for the file, Jen.

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen, I'm begging again for the .cut file. Thank you so very much for being so gracious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know I love both of these and would love to have both of the files! Thank you

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been waiting for this. I would love to have both top note and box. Thanks
    Claire
    Claired6993@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. All I can say is you are very talented. Thanks for your kindness in sharing your files. Woud love cut file.

    God Bless<><

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Jen
    Love your box would love to have box and TopNote. Love your boxes they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooops! I wanted the top note. Sorry. delipa@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    LOVE your boxes and would love to have the box and TopNote. Thanks for sharing your amazing work.

    Cookiescrapworld@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Could I please get a copy of this also...I also need the top note file...thanksssssss so much
    tracemine2@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!