I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tutorial: How to create Google ID

Charlene asked about how to create a Google ID.
Ok Charlene... here you go.
First step... go to http://www.google.com/
Up in the top right hand corner there is a link called Sign In. Click on it.


It will take you to a new screen and on the right hand side is the sign in / create new account form. Click on the words Create an account now

You will be brought to a new screen. It is a form where you need to fill in your Screen ID, create a password, etc. Without creating another brand new google ID (which I don't need) I did not fill out the form. The good news is, you can have a Google ID without having to have a blog or another email box, unless you want those things.
I know this tutorial was short and sweet but I hope it answered your questions.

2 comments:

  1. Jen - I saw your post at the top about people being drive-by file swipers. I'm sorry that people have taken advantage yet again. I love all of your work and love to stop by and see all your creations. I hope you will at least keep posting screen shots so we can see what you've been working on.

    Thanks again for all of your hard work it is greatly appreciated.

    Caroline (AKA Doxieluv01 on Cricut MB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, thank you for this tutorial.

    Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!