I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This one is for you Rita

As I'm getting ready to run out the door I saw Rita's comment.
{...Glances at clock... yeah, I think I have time to put together a quick tutorial for you, girl! ...}
I don't know if you have a blogspot blog or what but if you do this should help
Sign in to your blog
Click on New Post in the upper right corner.
Click on Moderate Comments

A list of comments to moderate will come up....

Click on the messages that you want to accept and then click on Publish.
Likewise... if there is a message you don't want to accept, click on the messages you want to delete and then click on Reject.
Special thanks to those of you that left me a comment on my blog so that there was something in my Comments area to Moderate for this tutorial (LOL) Hugs!
Gotta run... I'll be back later

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks. I didn't know I could do that on my blog. (Still new to all of this! LOL)
    Now that I know I can set mine up properly. Thanks so much again. Love your blog!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything you DON"T know how to do Jen. You are a jack of all trades and master of quite a few!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!