I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Michael's sale....

So I ran to Michael's to see what carts they had. Fair assortment. What surprised me was that when I pulled into the parking lot there was already 150 people with the same idea that got there before me. LOL Go figure!
Luckily, not all 150 people wanted cricut stuff. Many wanted just the machines but there were at least 20 people ahead of me right in front of the cartridge display. They were nice. After they got the cart they wanted (after all, they got there first) they also handed additional carts back to people behind them that wanted them. It was all very civilized. I was patient slowly making my way to the front.... then I made my move. I got down low while those in the front were reaching high and snagged the carts I wanted down on the bottom row.... Tink, My World, Alphalicious and Joys of the Season. I had hoped to find Cars too but they didn't have any in stock. Also as I was driving away I thought, "Why didn't I grab Pooh and friends?" oh well. Maybe there will still be one in stock tomorrow.

Hope you all were as blessed this fine Thanksgiving day as I was if you decided to venture to Michael's tonight.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you got some of the carts that you wanted. I'm going tomorrow to look for Tink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    My Michaels was not crowded and had a ton of carts. So I got tink, cars, joys of the season, I also ventured out this morning to Target... wow what a crowd... but so civilized.. Thank Goodness. Gonna go play with my new carts.... Nina
    Ps. love the mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! Did you get back to Michael's for the Cars cartridge? Please let me know ASAP. I went to Michael's today, and there was a Cars cart there calling your name! I would like to give it to you as a RAK if you haven't already purchased it. Let me know. GailHeinecke gailheinecke@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO GET SOME OF THE CARTS THAT YOU WANTED. MY SISTER SAID THAT HER M'S DIDN'T HAVE ANY OF THE NEWER CARTS.. WANTED HER TO GET ME TINK. OH, WELL I HAVE SOME I HAVE YET TO USE!! I'LL BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT I HAVE NOW.....

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS,
    BOBBI

    HAPPILY I SEE THAT YOU HAVE SOME NEW CREATIONS THAT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE LATER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get to go to the sales but I did send my girls shopping for me...I got Tink and Cars. I was told Santa was bringing me others also. Went to ortho dr. and he thinks its a torn rotator cuff - going for MRI next week.
    Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving.

    SallyW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, my Michael's wasn't like that. I got there at 6:03 & it seemed everyone was in the aisle with the carts & there were only 4 carts left hanging!! Women had CARTS full of cartridges! Are you serious people! I wanted to scream. That normally isn't like me but I wanted to spend my B-day money! How am I to do that when 3 of the 4 left I already have!! :( Oh well I guess, I got the 1 I didn't have & will just have to suck it up. TammyKlein

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't go to Michael's for the sale. I had some other places that I wanted to get to, and figured everything I wanted would be gone before I arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Jen... Can I just goosh over your talent -- incredible!!!! The in-the-mail project and 3d star is just ding-dang-darling. Would love the cut file if you are still sharing :)

    Thanks so much, Jen!
    wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!