I've made 30 of the 60 that I need to make. Woohoo! Half way there! I really love how they are turning out.
The way the red velvet/suede paper has turned out when I embossed it with the Ornament background embossing folder is so cool. And then the touches of red stickles dotted here-n-there on the tree tie it all together.
The tree is adhered with the 3-D glue dots. I wasn't sure if the foam dots would stick to the velvet and I certainly didn't want the cards falling apart in the mail. A couple glue dots worked fabulously! (sorry about the blurry pic)
Last night when I took the picture below, the flash from my camera made the clear beads show as white in the picture. The picture shows a better idea of the true colors of the card... the rich red velvet paper and dark green cardstock. The colors get washed out in the sunlit pictures above.
- Red velvet paper: SEI
- Green cardstock: Old Hunter Green, CardstockHeadquarters (Thanks Nicole!!)
- Gold shimmer cardstock: PaperTreyInk
- Gold ribbon: PaperTreyInk
- Embossing Folders: Ornament background, Lace Christmas Tree, Provo Craft
- Gold ink: Encore
- Clear microbeads: PennyWiseArts
- O'So Sticky powder: PennyWiseArts
- Stickles: Xmas Red
- Cream cards, envelopes: JoAnns