AsiaMarie asked me to make her a card wallet like Lauren's. (love her!) I made her one that is identical to Lauren's creation using her template. Once I made it for myself I decided I needed to change it because I didn't need one with a 1/2" thickness/depth inside the wallet.
One of the wallets opened..... there's a pocket for the gift card on one side and a place for a note on the other.
- All George
- Donation amount $1 (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
- Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
- Paper.... SU paper from Christmas 2006
- Button... was a basic wooden button found at a craft store 10+ years ago. I colored it with a marker to match the reddish brown dot on the paper and used the same marker to do faux stitching around the edges of the wallet
- Set up to cut 2 wallets at a time so it requires the Expression