I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Thanks Rue!


Rue tagged me! I've not been tagged before. (Something tells me this won't be the last time!)

Here are the 6 rules;

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.

4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them.

5. Put links of those blogs on yours.

6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.


I hope I don't re-tag sites that have already been tagged before with this honor. lol Something tells me you have plenty of creative things to be doing to keep the rest of happy.
LOVE the inspirational projects these creators provide me each day. Tag! You're it!
:0)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You inspire me and you chose 5 of my other favorite blogs.

    SallyW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!