I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Octagon box

This is the octagon box that I created a few weeks ago and in turn ended up creating the octagon explosion box from.

















The wreath was inspired by a FANTASTIC layout that SarahN had created last year.
Green cardstock was a gift from Nicole at CardstockHeadquarters. It is fab! Cut's beautifully on the machine. Doesn't peel apart when pulled off a sticky mat. Much better than the red Bazzill I bought at Michael's. THANKS Nicole!!!















Bow was made using a scrap of red velvet paper (SEI, Tomato)
Leaves were cut using scraps of paper in my stash.



  • The box is all George but requires the Expression to cut it out due to the size.
  • Finished size is 3 3/4" tall, 3 3/4" wide 2" deep



17 comments:

  1. So cute. It turned out awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen

    I love the box - They are always my favorite things! You are the best!

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love boxes! This one is great! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, love the box. Thanks again for sharing your files.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH!!! My goodness, Boxes are my weakness! I can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this box...but I like just about EVERYTHING you design :0)

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is lovely jen well done!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! So nice of you to share too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic box. Love it. TFS!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello Jen,
    could I have the cut file for the octagon box?
    scd55@aol.com thanks,Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen--this box is amazing--just what I was looking for--could I please have the cut file? thanks so much Jill

    courtney156@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is way cute, can i alsohave this cut file? you are just SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. PLease could I have the cut file for this box, this is just prefect for my friends xmas gift.

    mybratz@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the box Jen you are so talented. Thank you
    anitamerrit@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. At this point, do I need to do anything besides leave my e-mail addy :)

    Thank you again for sharing your marvelous work.

    jkm1950@gmail.com

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to get a copy of this box also...thanks again in advance
    tracemine2@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!