I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Not the Great Pumpkin...

My sis called and had some questions about putting the small pumpkin together. If she had issues, my guess is a few others may have some problems too.


I hope this helps.
The flaps which create the top and bottom of the pumpkin are smaller than the taller pumpkin I created. You won't be able to overlap them exactly on top of each other. The circles will touch but only cover the circle next to it about half way.
And if you leave a flap unattached you can tuck it inside and it will hold. Then open it so you can put a battery operated tea light inside.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information! I just tried to download the Jack-o-lantern from the previous posts and was unable too. Bummer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen,

    I made up your pumpkins for DD's 1st grade Halloween party as a craft for them. Thanks so much for making this file available! Oh so easy to do.

    ~craftykaren~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jen,

    I feel like a kid in the candy store with all your wonderful projects and ideals! You truly amaze me. I am requesting the cut file for this sweet jack-o-lantern.

    Kindest regards & Blessings, Janet Dodge

    dodge.ja@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen
    Would love to have the small Jack-o-lantern file. Your work is awesome, thanks so much.
    ww5295@gotsky.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!