I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I wonder if Cinderella's glass slipper was anything like this?

This idea for the "Witch's Shoe" came from the mind of Jennifer E. She gets 100% of the credit for setting my brain things in motion. LOL
Scalloped Shoe was cut from Acetate.
Painted with glaze and sprinkled with ultra fine glitter (care of Martha Stewart)
Accented with blue stickles and colored skittles.
I took several pictures in an effort to show you how sparkly the shoe is but I think my camera's flash was too strong.
(Oh, and since it's acetate, I did NOT cut the insert piece.)



14 comments:

  1. Jen,
    This is gorgous!!
    -Donna-

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks beautiful

    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen,

    I love the acetate look! How did you get the glitter to stay? Love the skittles buttons too! Maybe I should make one for DD to announce her Make a Wish trip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too Cute! And so many ways they can be used!
    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, you are very creative! I love your blog and have bookmarked it and will be back often. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the shoe!!!
    Delo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, these are just to awesome... as usual I am amazed at what you can do.. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jen,
    could i please have the cut file. this is way to cute. thank you for sharing.
    joanneh
    heiderscheidj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love everying!1 I want them all!

    allie060889@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shoe. Could I please have the cutfile for the witch shoe. Thanks for taking time to create

    perykj@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. The slipper is WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hu Jen, I should have said in the other post...I would like the scalloped shoe as wells as the 'plain' shoe....and the cowboy boot too! Thanks, Pat pwells1@hvc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!