I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chuck E *

* NOT to be confused with Chucky, the demented and twisted horror flick with the icky doll that comes to life and kills everybody! Yikes! Where did that come from? Wow! I guess the Halloween decorations around the neighborhood are starting to effect my psyche.

There's this kid-friendly pizza place where the kids care more about the games than the food. (go figure!) Leah had an urgent need to create the *mouse* mascot for a birthday card.
I created the file... she created the card! Check it out!! Hope you like it!
  • George and Mickey Font

    12 comments:

    1. He is so CUTE!

      SallyW

      ReplyDelete
    2. He is precious. I hope you decide to share the file.

      ReplyDelete
    3. He's great!! Thanks Jen!

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is really cute......we have ChuckE cheese here too. Have pictures of our oldest grandaughter having her 4th birthday there......

      TFS

      bi

      ReplyDelete
    5. nice job! Leah did a great job with the card too!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hiya Jen!

      We must be on the same wavelength! I just printed pictures of DS's 3rd birthday visit to CEC's! This cut will go great (if I get to cutting it out!)

      Thanks for generously sharing your creativity with us!

      ~craftyKaren~

      ReplyDelete
    7. OMG! That Chuck E. is great. We had DD BDay there a few years ago.

      April
      myv6pony82@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. I love this and so will my grandson who is a chucky cheese fanatic!! Thanks for the cut file.
      Cindy
      chardin77@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. I would love to have this cut file to go with pictures of my grandson.

      Thanks
      Cindy
      busyangel1@comcast.net

      ReplyDelete
    10. This is so cute! My kids spend alot of time at Chuck E. Cheese. Would you please send me this cut file? I have a lot of Scrapbook Pages to make....

      HomewithMichelle@aol.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. I cant see anything but I would love to have the file. Thanks so much for sharing! Kimberly216

      laraalley@hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    12. For some reason I do not see a picture for this, but I would love to have a cut file. We celebrate all our grandchildren's birthdays at Chuck E. Cheese and have been looking for him for several unfinished layouts. scrappngranny@mchsi.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!