I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Boo!

You Could Be a Vampire... If You Had To




Like most people, the thought of being a vampire has crossed your mind. But you're not sure if you'd do it, even if you could.

Living forever doesn't sound half bad, if you could live forever with the people you love the most.

But do vampires even love? And would the vampire version of you even be you?

It's all too much to contemplate. Luckily, the chances of you ever becoming a vampire are astronomically low.

What you would like best about being a vampire: Living forever

What you would like least about being a vampire: Blood stained teeth
Funny! LOL yeah, I know. This has nothing to do with DS or making something but I thought it was cute. Could you be a Vampire???

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,
    I have been reading the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer which is about a girl named Bella who is in love with a vampire named Edward. The books do illustrate both sides of the vampire question rather well. Oh, and by the way, Edward and his family are struggling to be non-human blood drinkers (they are the vegetarians of the vampire species - are they a species? - whatever). I am only on book two, but am enjoying Bella's story...

    As far as me personally, I don't know. I don't think living forever on this earth would be such a good thing - but then I am probably getting too theological in my assessment of the issue.

    Happy Sunday!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Jen!
    My birthday is October 31st.
    "I vant to suck your blood!"

    Oh, wait! Maybe that would transfuse some of your creativity to me! Ha ha!

    Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, I too have read the Twilight series books one through three. I'll get to four soon... just been too busy.

    funny!
    Nancy has a birthday on Oct 31st.... eeegads! I wonder if sucking my blood would transplant my talents! **Contemplates purchasing heavy duty turtlenecks to protect herself** rofl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard that you either love or hate #4... no in between. I don't want to ruin it for you, so I will only say that haters need to remember THIS IS FICTION!!!

    I hate to admit it, but so far Alice is my favorite character.

    If you go to Stephanie Meyer's web site, there is about 1/2 of her latest book, unedited, Midnight Sun - Edward's story, which you download for free. It is book one told from Edward's point of view. I actually read it before I began #2. I loved Alice in that story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this...I've been wanting a pillow box template since I saw Stampin up have a die for it in the new mini!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!