I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Answering questions: Scissors

I would love to be able to answer your questions when you post them. If you are posting as Anonymous please give me a way to contact you.

Laurie asked about scissors.... I have not made any but Rue did. Couldn't find them on the message board (Darn Search function! Grrr!) but I was able to locate them on her blog:
http://ruelysicreativecards.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-07-13T13%3A21%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=15
Post date is: Friday, 27 June 2008

Wasn't able to put the exact post in because she put a link on her title.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just stumbled across you blog and is great! Do you do any tutorials? I have just got my baby bug and the trial version of pcs?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!