I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Wizard of Oz DS design SWAP!

JenW on the message board wanted help creating the Wizard of Oz characters using PDDU. What a FUN idea! Each doll needed to be 5" tall and each character needs to have wings because they are going to be angels. (What a cute idea!) I signed up for Dorothy.

Click the links below to see the screenshots of the other characters
Jill "Diva in Pink" did the Tinman
Anne "Teeseluvs2scrap" did Glenda the Good Witch
Chai "Tinkerbug" did Scarecrow
Jane "Cricuteerwannabe" created the Lion
No name listed for who created the wicked witch.

JenW posted .cut links and a picture of all of the dolls cut out. They look so awesome!!

4 comments:

  1. Dorothy - How Cute. I love "The Wizard of Oz". Thanks for sharing.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute! I love that movie
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen this is so cute. My hubby loves the Wizard of Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the best thanks for putting the link of all the dolls. I was keeping an eye out for them but then forgot about them. Glad to have them all!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!