I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a funny girl!!!

Micky was in need of some assistance to create a jester's hat.

She was pleased with the outcome! As am I... and I love how she inked around the edges to define each of the sections of the hat! Thanks a million Micky!

All George with a little bit of AllMixedUp



"Dotte" posted a picture of how she used the hat on her layout. It turned out TERRIFIC!!!

.cut or gypsy files availableClick HERE for more information.  (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.  Thank you.)

9 comments:

  1. So glad that you liked how it came out. Great teamwork!!!

    THANKS AGAIN!

    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool jester hat, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been on the cricut website for a few days but I found a few minutes to blog! Cute jester hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME JEN
    I think you should try and sell your designs. I love everything you make and since you are pumping them out so fast, You could make a little extra pocket money. Just a thought. Have a great Day. I can not wait to check your site when I get home to see what new things you have developed... Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work as always. Thanks for taking the time to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my - i saw the request on the MB and wondered if you would take the challenge. Of course for you i am sure it wasn't a big challenge. you do such GREAT work. it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jester hat file!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!