I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Vacuums

I had created this first vacuum one night when I was thinking about scrapping some pics of my son who loves to ride on the front of ours while I'm trying to use it. He is completely profoundly hard of hearing and at the time he had no idea that it made sound so I'm convinced he enjoyed riding it because he could feel the vibrations through his feet.


After posting the first screenshot I received a request to make a Dyson-style vacuum. Sure! Why not?!

.cut or gypsy files availableClick HERE for more information.  (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.  Thank you.)

8 comments:

  1. Jen, thank you for the vacuums, they look realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen

    I remember when you did this for me - I really appreciated it!!

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great for those cleaning pics. I have a ton with my dd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great vaccuum cleaners.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Take care,
    marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen,
    I have this vacum clearner. Now I have to clean house inorder to take a photo so I can use this in cut a layout. LOL Thank you so much.

    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are cool... have to pick on my hubby since he works for HOOVER. ROFLL he challenged me to the Hoover logo... I did that rofll they keep giving me ones to do. ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. would love to have...I am always amazed at the talent

    steph

    queenof2@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen,

    I love your work! I wish I wasn't design challenged and I could do what you do! Could I have the cutfile for the vacuum cleaner? I found a quote on the MB that I want to put on a tile :) my email is scrapdiva09@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!