I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tinkerbell saga part one

A call went out on the cricut messageboard for a Tinkerbell cut file. At the time, I was in the need for a challenge and since I had quite a bit of time on my hands I figured why not. I could work on it at the library while I was waiting for my son to finish at school.
I found the cutest pic of Miss Tink to work from...
Before I knew it, I had a head and hair!

A few days later she had facial features...

Blogger is going to be down for maintenance. I'll post more soon....

2 comments:

  1. oooooh, I love you Tink, and your wall-E files.

    Would you share them?

    I am working on Disney pages and need help with characters not on my cartridges.

    thanks,
    Barbara

    gobraves2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!