I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tammy's Brag Book

When Tammy contacted me last month to help her with a file I had no idea what her project would turn out to be. I only knew she was trying to make a scallop page for her baby bug and it wasn't turning out. I fussed with it a bit and sent it back to her.


I had pretty much forgotten about it until I saw her post this morning. How fun is this? She made her friend a brag book for a wedding gift. Bind-it-all bound with her scallop pages decorated and sandwiched between acrylic covers. Papers were chosen based on the wedding colors.







Thanks Tammy!! for letting me post pictures of your album and make scallop page file available to any that may want it.

12 comments:

  1. Dear Jen
    Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort. I found your blog tonight via the cricut newsletter and enjoyed it so much! What cartridge did you use for the scallop album?
    Thank you Marilyn Beaumont

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is totally awesome! Wow she did such a great job. Thanks Jen for helping out a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, I downloaded your scalloped album. Thank you for sharing the file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, I just downloaded three of your designs and wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your hard work. Thank you SO very much!!! You're extremely talented :)

    MelissaMissesTX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scallops! TFS! Now I just need a BIA :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful site and what a beautiful brag book.
    Can I have the file?
    Greetings Wilhelmina
    vdbergwnj@barlick.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all your work and thank you for sharing :)
    I just ordered the ds and want to make mad word books.......I'll need your tutorial !!!!!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I'm greedy...i love scallops too..please send me the file for the pages.
    deb
    debbie.tucker@ns.sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello , I love that beautiful scallop book , I would love to have that cut file. I just got a bind-it-all machine ant thats a wonderful idea.
    Thank you
    Email me @
    sweetdrops45@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book is very lovely!

    Thank you!

    Greetings Inge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!