I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Sports: Volleyball

Betty wanted a volleyball with the words Bump, Set, Spike around the outside.

Available in Jasmine, George, PlantinSchoolbook
and also Jasmine, and PlantinSchoolbook

**Please note: I have NOT cut this yet. There is a known issue with the Plantin half circles. Sometimes the center of the arch doesn't cut. I've added small cut lines to the center of each arch to mitigate this. If any part of this does not cut out properly please let me know right away. THANKS! **


.cut or gypsy files availableClick HERE for more information.  (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.  Thank you.)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen, Love it!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! You never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! May I please have a copy of the file? I'd love to use it in a volleyball layout for my daughter. Thanks for sharing.
    emailbetht-scrappenings@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! I just realized this uses Jasmine. I don't have that one. Is there a layer without the text, or would it be easy for me to switch it with another font? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen,

    My daughter is big time into volley ball. Would you share this with me please?

    Thanks
    Karen
    shanryx2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen:

    I would love to have this file as my son played on the boys volleyball team this year. I have both George and Plantin Schoolbook.

    laxmom3@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your site...your creativity is amazing! My daughter (9) is on her 2nd year of traveling volleyball! I would LOVE this file to use. thank you!
    challyd@cncmp.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, can I get a copy of this one? Thanks! Amy
    amybeth.everson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, may I please get a copy of this cut file? I am working on 3 Senior vball scrapbooks this year. Also, have you ever created a Spartan or Trojan? I am looking for them to create our graduation annoucements. Thanks for everything!!
    Charlotte

    charlottecornett@att.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!