I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Speedboat and tube request

Many have wondered what I do all day after I drop my son off at school and gas prices being so high (school is 45 miles from home). It's not worth it to drive all the way home for just a few hours so that I can drive back to the school at 3pm. So, I found a library with wireless internet. I can go and sit there all day without bothering anyone and work on projects for me and others.

Here are a couple projects I worked on for someone on the messageboard...

speedboat



tube

12 comments:

  1. Wow! 45 miles from your house! You're so smart to save the gas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMg this is just way too cool jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you should design for PC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boat, I am going to try to recreate this a little smaller! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you - living on the lake we use both of these a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great for layouts of our vacations.
    Thank you Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boat and tube. can you send me the file. mmccullough13@kc.rr.co

    Thanks
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This boat is great...it looks just like ours.

    April
    myv6pony82@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen,
    could you please send me the cut files for the tube and speedboat?
    thank you for the great work and the sharing.
    Debbie
    essay18@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen,

    The speedboat and tube are great. I would love to get a copy of the cut files.

    Marsha
    marshatoms@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love the files for the speedboat and the tube. Thank you for sharing..
    suelee@telusplanet.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love all your creattions. I want everything you create! one of my favorite blogs. Would love to have to the boat file. Thanks so much.

    kleyrer@rochester.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!