I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, September 5, 2008

purse with round handle

Few days ago Lauren Meader posted a great tutorial on how she wanted a purse style bag like the Sizzix die but wanted the flexibility to make it what ever size she needed and to save a few pennies while she was at it. Brilliant!

I took her idea and stepped it up a notch... I put it in Cricut DS format!



**Note: Most of these bags are set up with 1/2" or 1" width & base. You controll the width of the base and the sides by moving the score lines (on one tab) and the cut lines (on another tab)**

4x4PS .........4x4George
5x5PS .........5x5George
6x6PS .........6x6George
7x7PS .........Due to the limited size of the mat for the original/baby
8x8PS .........bug  I did not make the George version any bigger. If
9x9PS .........you need a larger George version please let me know.
10x10PS

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these! I visit Lauren's site all the time and when I saw this I was thinking it will be great if we could do this on the cricut! I should have known you could make it work!

    You are AMAZING!!
    JenW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been looking for a great goodie bag item for a retreat and now I can't decide between this and your birdhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the purse sizes! I can hardly wait to try some.

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the file. Love the purses!!! Can't wait to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the purse with the round handle. I can't wait to cut it!!!! Your skills are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My niece has the Sizzix, can't wait to show her Cricut can do it better!! Tfs! TammyKlein

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Jen. It is so nice of you to share your cut files with others. I will make sure to give your credit on your design, when I create it.

    Thanks again,

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are awesome! We must visit the same blogs :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing the purses in all the sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute! Thanks for sharing!

    AmyD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen, thank you, I was wanting to try to make one of these, but had no clue where to begin. You are so generous and talented. Thank you so much. Trying to figure out where the .cut file is????
    SandyE from Ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much Jen for sharing. My supervisor's daughter has been in the hospital for quite some time and I think I'll make one of these for her to cheer her up.

    Tina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there Ms JenC, again, I would like to request for copy of this cut file. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Jen, Hope all is well with you. Haven't heard too much from you so I hope everything's well with you and your family. Please send me the cut file for this basket if it's still available. Thanks, Diane S.
    scrapgal@sc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pls send file!!
    Thank you sooo much!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I get 10x10PS
    Thanks
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. please share file sabrenia@therapyforkids.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!