I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh Shoot!!!

Had a teacher back in 8th grade that when ever you made a mistake and said, "Shoot!" she would always reply, "Bang!" HAHAHA!!! Not sure why that just popped into my head but it seems to fit this creation.

I was certain this card wouldn't turn out. But it did!!! YAY!!! and Phew!

We have a birthday party for a friend of hubby's today. Wanted to come up with a card that suited his love for all things that go *BANG!* I originally wanted something like a shortened shotgun, but in hubby's words, "Cool! It looks like a grenade launcher! " This is for certain, if Jared could have one, he would. lol







Created using Cricut DS. Cartridges: George, Plantin Schoolbook, Paperdolls Dressup
Finished size: 4 3/4" tall x 10 1/2" wide

4 comments:

  1. Really cool card Jen. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen:

    This will make a perfect birthday card for my 22-year-old son. He loves all weapons! He is a police officer and a marine corp reservist. In fact, he's been in Iraq since Mother's day, and will be returning home in early March. I can't wait to make this card for him. Thanks, Jen.

    RavensFan
    laxmom3@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    I would love this cut file! My almost 13 y.o son is an avid hunter/trap shooter/call of duty player. this would make a great card for his birthday.

    Thanks so much
    Amber
    cafreybler@charter.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!