I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Football stuff... this time for Cleveland

My friend Joann asked me to help her with creating the Cleveland Browns logos in DS. I feel awful because I told her I'd work on this some time ago but half way through I lost momentum (maybe because I wasn't 100% sure I was creating something she wanted).

Two separate files.
One file: Dog is all George
Other file: "Cleveland Browns" is all George, "Kids Club" is Mickey Font, "Dawg Pound" is Stamped


.cut or gypsy files availableClick HERE for more information.  (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.  Thank you.)

10 comments:

  1. Jen, you are so awesome! Just want to repeat what I PM'd you. Your designs blow me away. I am so glad you sent me your blog addy. It is now in my "you gotta go here" list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen -
    I am trying to download your dog, yet I can't. It is great and I would love to have the cut file. Thanks so much,

    Vickie Patterson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bulldog, Jen.
    I'm a dog lover, so this one is saved.
    Thanks for sharing another good one.

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Browns!! Wooo woo woo!! Thanks Jen! I live in Browns-town and know I'll use this some time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! We no longer live by Cleveland (but remember the dog-bone shaped sandwiches :)), so this is a great blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just creating a Cleveland Browns themed initial for one of the kids in my life- I will be using the Dog on it as well - thanks - it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, I didn't know you were a Cleveland fan! Can you please email the file to m_kochan@yahoo.com.

    Thanks so much,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Jen that's awesome. I do Cleveland Browns Scrapbooks for every Browns season. My family has season tickets and we always take pictures. Would I be able to get the cut file from you? I'm just getting ready to finish the book from the 2008 season. I don't know why they won four games and their rivals won the big show...yuck! Thanks in advance!!!

    chrissycvetkovic@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI,
    Our highschool mascot is a bulldog and this would be great on a card. Thanks for sharing.

    Kim talented1955@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!