I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Mmmm IceCream!

Have you ever been Orlando or Anaheim paying homage to The Mouse (aka visiting Disneyland/World) and eyed one of their tasty looking ice cream treats? Mmmm... Ice Cream! I love ice cream. Scratch that... I love GOOD ice cream. I think I've enhanced my girlish figure by eating my fair share of it over the years. Can't help myself! I only bring this up because a request came from the message board for a Mickey shaped ice cream treat!

Scrapping Grace posted a pic... her bite was from the side. Very cute!

Then I remembered my son has a Mr. Potatoheadwith the Disneyland accessories.... One of them being a Mickey ice cream treat with the bite out of the ear! Had to create something!

All George of all Plantin Schoolbook


10 comments:

  1. My mom loves Mickey, but don't think she's ever had one of these before! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    You made this for me, taking my 5 year old niece to DisneyWorld in 27 days! Can't wait to get the Mickey ice cream pictures to create my page with your design!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS thanks for sharing this
    how cute
    perfect for all my disney pictures
    jennifer
    disneygal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I've never really thought about it, but I *do* have pics of those Mickey ice cream treats from every.single.time we go to Disney. This will come in very handy in my Disney album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be great for my Disney World trip in February.

    April
    myv6pony82@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please, may I have Mickey ice cream bar cut file. I was eating one of those just last week. Thank you.

    Janet
    jkm2950@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is so cute! Where do you find the time? :)

    KSilvia2007@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A trip to Disney isn't complete without a Mickey ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I would love this cut file. we are taking the boys to Disney for Halloween and I'm sure we'll eat ice cream!! Thanks!!

    beckydbarnett@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm, like to take a bite !
    would you share the file ?
    my email; h.witsiers@zonnet.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!