I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

MagicSlider cards are a cool thing!!!

Ok... so last week I sat down to make some cards for a friend who requested them.

Here are two that I came up with. I remember seeing a tutorial a while back but couldn't for the life of me remember who it was that created it or what it was called. (UGH!) So, I had to figure it out on my own. The first one turned out so well I decided to help myself and make a DS file to create the second.

Where does the "magic" come in? When you pull the tag at the top a bottom piece slides out too! Cool, huh??

Wouldn't you know?! I found the tutorial this morning... AFTER I made the cards.



  •   .cut or gypsy files availableClick HERE for more information.  (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you donate. The font is a Provo Craft font. If you want an SVG you need to specify what font you want. Thank you.)

13 comments:

  1. Love your slider creations! nice color choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded the instructions several weeks ago, but it looked like way too much info for my little brain to process, and I've never tried it. Now....I have no excuse! LOL. Thanks Jen, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, another great creation. Thank you for sharing your file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TFS...another master mind creation!!

    Kiesla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have made these by hand but this will make it so much easier. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this one i have not seen before, how cute, love how it came out. maybe this can be my thanksgiving invitations this year, wow! again, if you can, please send me a copy of the cut file at carol_cabezas@msn.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great creation TFS

    mybratz@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen Pleeeeeeeees this is a darling card. jennifer_fossen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neat card! May I have the file for it? TIA, Rebecca
    ewra@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG you are amazing. I love this card and would never be able to create from scratch without help from you. Would you please share the cut file with me, pepsijake@hotmail.com? Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was going to try and figure out how to make these but have never got around to it. I would love if you could please share your cut file with me. tazladyok@cox.net
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!