I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Magical Birthday!

Heheheheh!! **Insert BIG smile here**
Don't you LOVE it when a plan comes together?!??!!?? I know I do!
The other day when I was making some cards for a friend this idea came to me. I spent today at the library (while my son was as school) designing this card in Design Studio. Then tonight after we got home I had to put everything aside and MAKE IT! I'm so excited with how it turned out!

Finished size is approximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Four cartridges: George, Plantin Schoolbook, Opposites Attract, Paper Dolls Dress Up


5 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite designs that you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, tried to pm you for a .cut file of your bird house, but your pm is full.. wonder why??? LOL
    I would love to have a copy.
    Thank you
    Sandy from Ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. I love the pop-up slider cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jen. MeFlick from the Cricut MB. I cut out your magic hat and bunny that I previously downloaded and properly thanked you for. However, I am trying to figure out how to make the bunny and the bottom card slide out and "stop". I didn't find any directions for that. Any help you can provide would be great. You can reach me through the Cricut MB or e-mail me at mejflick@hughes.net

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity. Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect birthday card for a playful birthday card that I need. Hope it is not to late to get a copy of the file. Connie.Teague@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!