I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

**File updated due to bottom edge being TOO low and causing Cricut to stop cutting before completed. If you downloaded the file previously you may want to get the updated copy**

This design was born when Lois contacted me and needed/wanted a 12" KungFu Panda center piece for her grandson's birthday party. It turned out so cute that not only will it be the center piece but it is also going to be the invites too! Can you imagine? a 12" panda invite!! How fun is that??!!

Used George and Plantin Schoolbook to create. Requires Expression to cut because of size.
Special thanks to Lois and Linda for their help in troubleshooting this file. Hopefully we got it all fixed.


13 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the Panda Jen, you are a wise and wonderful designer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cut him out for my kids - they LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen

    My grandon Noah is going to love this! Thank you

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen,
    Thank you for sharing. He's adorable!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't thank you enough for creating this Panda. My grandson loves him and is looking forward to his birthday where there will be 30 Kung Fu Panda invitations. I cut his eyes in green and added a little green stickles around his eyes. He is adorable! Thank you so very much! You have made me a hero with my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the panda!! Thanks for sharing! My DD just loves kung fu panda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot wait to try this cut. I know a little boy who will be surprised with a birthday card with him on the front!!

    Thanks again for sharing,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Jen! Can I ask for the file, please?

    Thank you

    Kris
    kg@hawaii.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen! May I ask you for this file, please?

    Thanks,
    Enjoli
    stampingunderthesun@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen I would love this cut file, love panda's. Thanks for sharing

    Jan
    happy2scrap56@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen I never recieved the cut file for Kung Foo Panda
    Jan
    happy2scrap56@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jen,
    My daugther loves Pandas and I thought i would surprise her by making this for her. May I please have this file. It sounds awesome!
    Thanks,
    Shari
    Shariba@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!