I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Inspiration from a toy

I am going to be an aunt again in November...(#24). So I've been searching for gifts. I came across this darling toy. I needed a card!



Card size is 4 1/4" tall 5 1/2" wide.
All George.



The elephant is actually green. PaperTreyInk's Spring Moss cardstock to be specific. Orange and blue cardstock are scraps from my stash. And there's a small piece of white vellum in there too.
Designer paper is from DCWV glittered paper stack.
Drew stitch lines on with colored markers.
Colored skittle placed in the center of the wheel. I tried to get a picture but it came out too blurry to post.

Hope you like it.

7 comments:

  1. He is so cute! TFS

    SallyW

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!!!! Now I need a baby to give it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Auntie!

    This is an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful inspiration. LP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card. I saw the photo and I was thinking, "Hey, that looks like the elephant my husband made!" And then I realized it IS the elephant my husband made. I had to forward this post to him so he could see that he inspired someone. I never realized all the amazing things you could do with the DS software. I have to have it now. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into making those cut files.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you please email me this cut file. Working on making my sister a growth chart w/ jungle theme. jlrdlr@hotmail.com, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your elephant toy file. So cute and I also appreciate it when everything matches so nicely. May I please share in your creativity and use this file. Many thanks,
    Carla
    unruh@excel.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!