I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Insalata Caprese... Mmmm!

Leah needed a bit of help creating the pieces of Insalata Caprese cricut style. (Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella cheese, seasonings, and slices of bread on the side).

I started her off with this. I can't wait to see what she does with it.


All George except the basil. That is from Walk In My Garden
.cut or gypsy files availableClick HERE for more information.  (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.  Thank you.)

3 comments:

  1. Jen

    These look so real - I love going to Panera - I can see a page in my future using this file. Thank you for sharing.

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. TFS. LOOKS SO DELICIOUS, MY TASTE BUDS ARE STARTING TO ACTIVATE !!
    AWESOME. NEED TO THINK OF SOMETHING TO USE THIS ON.

    BI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am collecting cut files to use my recipe book, which is an ongoing project.
    Thank you for sharing your talents.
    Take care,
    marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!