I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hobbit

ScrappyCrafty requested a Hobbit. I wasn't sure what she wanted but I took my inspiration from the characters in the Lord of the Rings movies. Not sure if Hollywood got it right but ScrappyCrafty seemed happy with the results.

All PaperDolls Dress Up plus a little George on his feet.


.cut or gypsy files availableClick HERE for more information.  (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.  Thank you.)

4 comments:

  1. Jen, you did a great job on the Hobbit. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely adorable! TammyKlein

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute...please send on. Thanks for sharing!! LOVE IT!!

    Sincerely, Sara
    sarabrinker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great job Jen, haha I like hobbits, one of our cats is called Frodo. hihii

    Hug Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!