I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here's the chair all cut out

I got a chance to cut out the second Adirondack chair I created in DS last night while watching the Olympics. (wow, that Michael Phelps can swim!!)

I cut the chair from red DCWV textured, white core paper then sanded it to give the chair a real weathered look.

A little jaggedy zigzag action with my scissors on some grassyDCWV designer paper and a scrap of ribbon.

Love it! Wish I was there!


6 comments:

  1. Love this chair! And YA! Wasn't Phelps incredible?? Got my daughter all pumped up for her first year of college swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your chairs. They are great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    Again you made this for me! It was great for the wedding page I made.
    Thanks again.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing design!
    Dezi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen:

    This is such a cute & easy card! I would love the cut file! Thanks for sharing your talent with me!

    laxmom3@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, really love this chair, I'm doing a beach theme now it would be perfect. Could you please share this cut file with me?
    Thanks Jan
    happy2scrap56@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!