I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Halloween pop up

Here's the Halloween pop up card I was working on. Still haven't figured out what I want to do for the sentiment so it's plain. All in all, it's coming along really well though. I will warn you though... the skel's fingers keep getting caught when I slide him in and out of the slot. :(
I used my Basic PopUp pattern and swapped out the coffin and skel from PDDU for the Tag

But... he's still cute!
Card closed:

Card opened:

  • Created with DS: George, Paperdolls
  • Embossed base with pumpkin embossing folder from Cuttlebug and chalked it with green and dark orange. Skeleton is chalked too but my flash blasted the color :(
  • Donation amount $1 each (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.)

11 comments:

  1. LOVE this! you sharing the cut file on this one or did I miss it? NOW I need a Cuttlebug! Thanks! I'll let my husband know it was all your fault... but then at least he'll know exactly what I want and what to get me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Jen!

    Maybe you could cheat the sliding catch problem by making the hole larger/deeper where the fingers come out?

    I can't find that CB folder anywhere! :-(

    ~CraftyKaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME!!! I like it how it is but will look for some sentiments if you still need them!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jen.

    Super pop-up card! Like the embossed base - nice touch.

    You are one talented lady :0)

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH yay! I've seen these cards on SCS and wondered how it was done! Thanks for sharing and I'd also love to have the cut file~

    Tee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, JenC,
    Love the pop-up card! I would love the .cut file!! Please send to:
    kenlin86@sbcglobal.net

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen. Love your pop up card. May I please have your cut file? THanks so much for all you share!
    Laura

    breyman@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too cute.
    thanks For Sharing
    jennifer_fossen@hotmailcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart skips a beat everytime I see a new project that you complete! This is so cute!

    HomewithMichelle@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!