I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, September 19, 2008

A girl can NEVER have enough shoes!

PaperCrafts October 2006 had a pattern for a 3D shoe. It was made by Ellen Hutson. So cute! I immediately made one. It sits on my shelf in my craft room year round. Love it.
(sorry about the glare off the glitter!)

Forgot all about the shoe until today when Nicole on the messageboard asked if someone could recreate it. Sure! Problem was the only copy I had at my fingertips was all folded and glued. LOL SallyW to my rescue. She emailed me the template from Ellen Hutson's site.

The size of the cut file is 10" wide and 8" tall so requires the Expression to cut. Finished size of the shoe is approximately 6 1/2" wide and 4" tall. Comes in two pieces: the white part of the shoe and the black part of the shoe as pictured below.
All Plantin Schoolbook or all George


Also.... I made one with a scallop top edge (only in Plantin) if anyone wants to give it a try.

Nicole posted a picture of the shoes she created... Obviously, I should have spent more time on mine :(
Thanks Nicole!

I think I'll give Ellen's cowboy boot a try next. It was published in PaperCrafts special edition You, Go Girl!
Cute Alice made a darling purse and shoe combination! Click here to check it out! Thanks for sharing Alice!

.cut or gypsy files availableClick HERE for more information.  (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.  Thank you.)

32 comments:

  1. Incredible job. You amaze me with every design. TFS

    SallyW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute and you knew that I would be here to check it out. I love it and thanks again for all who contributed. Jen you are terrific!
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    Once again you've created a winner. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again you've created a great file. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, all I can say is "WOW" to all of the creations that you put together. You are such an inspiration and when I grow up I want to be as creative as you are!!! (-_-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great file, Jen! This has endless possibilities! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, I don't know what we would ever do without you! Thanks for sharing your wonderful cut files with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again, Jen, AMAZING!
    Thanks, again, for sharing your talents.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very nice file. Thank so much

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing. Great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing all your hard and so fantastic work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These would be great glittered up to look like Dorothys shoes! Very impressive.

    mamawoolly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your files. I saw these shoes on the Cricut MB today and loved the look of them. Your are awesome with the DS.
    Angie Person

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jen you continue to amaze me with how easy you make it all look I have had DS since December and still struggle.Thank you so much for sharing all your wonderful files with those of us who are DS Chanllenged.

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! I requested the file on the DSS site, but, will download from here. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jen,

    Thanks so much for the witch's shoe cut file...your website is awesome!!! What talent!! Thanks again! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing this adorable design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Found my copy of Papercrafts from Oct 2006 and made the template. Love your work. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jen you are truly amazing - love all your cut files and this one is especially great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much!! Your designs are truly phenominal!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!
    TOO CUTE. THANK YOU, JEN.
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the great shoes Jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Woohoo! Thanks Jen! I can't wait to make some! abusyfamilyof6

    ReplyDelete
  24. thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Jen. I owe you one or two or a hundred probably by now!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Jen. I owe you one or two or a hundred probably by now!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely love, love, love the shoes!! Thank you for your talent and time!
    Delo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Heather heatherc2@charter.netNovember 9, 2008 at 11:55 AM

    Jen,
    Thank you and I would love the pattern in PS.
    I love this shoe :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I was wandering around the cricut message board and the internet and saw this shoe. I posted a request to see if someone could do a cut file and was told that you had already done one! Should have know if anyone had or could do it, it would be you.

    Would you mind forwarding the cut file on this to me? TIA

    ReplyDelete
  29. Would you mind sharing this cut file? I would like to make a chocolate and pink one to match a little girl's room. Thanks as always! Alice (wonderland)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would love to have this cutfile. My girlfriend loves collecting shoes and this would be cute. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ohhh this shoe is so cute I was wondering if you are still sharing the file and if I could get it. My email is jglong@ruraltel.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!