I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Doves

An urgent request for Doves popped up on the message board. For a wedding TODAY!

I decided that recreating an existing design was the fastest way to help. I used the two turtle doves from the Joys of the Season cart and put this together using George.

Here is a link to a picture posted of the resulting project. She used wall pops to cut the doves out to mount on the wall at the wedding reception.
.cut or gypsy files availableClick HERE for more information.  (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.  Thank you.)

9 comments:

  1. Awwwww Jen, I'm so happy to see you've got into the Blogging World. I especially want to tell you what a talented, wonderful and very thoughtful person we have in the Cricut world to be able to use your awesome work. I can't thank you enough for help also.

    Thanks again for sharing..

    BIG HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,

    I sent another comment...but I don't know how long it takes to be put on your BLOG. Awwwwww...I'm so happy to see your new Blog. I can't express how wonderful, talented, and extremely generous to share your wonderful work.

    TFS again,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, Jen! Will be great for a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, thank you so much for makeing these for me. They turned out great.
    Sorry I show as anonymus, I am at my friends & cant remember my passy.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cool.
    I was in such a hurry to get these to the church before the wedding that I didnt have a chance to check it out before.
    Thanks again, Missie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job!! Jen

    Thanks Leann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your all your work and would like to say thank you very much and thank you for sharing with us all
    Susan Ingram

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your work!! Thanks for all your hard work and willing to share with me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love these doves..god job!
    redjanej@excite.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!