I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

border for Misty

My messageboard friend Misty (Hiya girl!) asked me to help her create a Christmas light border for a 6x6 page. COOL! I love the holidays! I'm so happy they are on their way. :o)

Here's what we came up with.


She loved it! (All Christmas Cheer) Can't wait to see what she does with it!!


Here's Misty's border all cut out. Didn't it turn out great?!?!!! *pictures posted with permission* THANKS SO MUCH Misty for sharing the picture of the cut out border!! :o)




You can check out Misty's final layout here on her blog.

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love borders!!! They are so versatile!

    Awesome again Jen,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute border! TFS! TammyKlein

    ReplyDelete
  3. We??? you mean YOU! I did nothing of the sort! LOL..

    This is awesome to see here! I love love love it!! I need to cut it, but its great!

    Youre the best!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to do a page with this as the border, it will look so good.
    Thanks for sharing
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lights border, thank you Jen and Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too darn cute!! She did a great job! TammyKlein

    ReplyDelete
  7. JenC
    I love this. You always out do yourself.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Christmas lights boarder is awesome!

    April
    myv6pony82@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this border. Can you share?

    Maria
    emaciaz@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this..it great could I get a copy of the cut file.
    Pam
    tracemine2@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!