I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another fun box

Told you I had a weird weakness for gift boxes, right? Well, here's another one. This one was inspired by one I saw at ScorPal's project site.








Read here about how to use your cricut machine to score cardstock.  
  •   .cut or gypsy files availableClick HERE for more information.  (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase. Thank you.)
  • Finished size is approximately 4" tall, 6" wide and 2" deep.
    Created in DS, cartridges used: George, Plantin Schoolbook
    Paper: DCWV glitter stack
    Colored "skittle" glued to brad to attach flowers to flap and front of box. String looped over brad.
    Pink glitter glue added at center of each diamond
** Refer to Cut File link to see how to get my files. 

 

18 comments:

  1. I love boxes! Love how you used the Skittle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your creations!
    TFS
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your templates and .cut files are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be perfect for a baby shower I am hosting this weekend. Thanks for another wonderful file.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this box! Thanks for sharing.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, this is just the wallet friendly box idea I need to house sets of cards i'm giving as xmas gifts! Would it be easy enough for a VERY novice DS user such as myself to make this box about 1/2 inch taller so it can house 4.25 x 5.5" cards?
    Would you mind sharing the .cut file with me? mb_esser@hotmail.com

    Thanks for your inspiration! You have quite the following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this one toooooo! The box purse is soooo cute. Please send the cut file - thanks.
    seowsiany@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, thank you very much for sharing your Cricut creations. May I request for copy of cut file, please. My email address: jadif@hawaii.rr.com. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love this cut file as well. I love boxes!!!

    kalirose58@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This fun box is adorable. Love it, love it, love it.

    Thanks so much for being so generous in sharing your creations.

    Elizabeth
    nanelizabeth11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this purse, could i please ahve the cut file
    buttercup32322000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jen, I need this cut file also. Thank you so much
    Sharon atthesea@novuscom.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I have this one too?

    Lynn
    brwnseystwin@mnsn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great file.

    Judith

    judithmarie14@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I could use this as a treat box for a birthday party.

    I would love to have a copy of the cut file.

    thanks so much

    barbara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi-
    It’s me again! Begging for another cut file!
    Kim
    Allie060889@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love love everying!1 I want them all!

    allie060889@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thansk so much you are making my life much easier. Pooh0200@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!