I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Aaaaah! Sit back and relax.....

Could there be any better place? Sitting in an comfy chair at the beach listening to the water washing up on the sand... Yeah, I think I could get used to that.
Sadly, no oceans near me ... I guess I'll just have to dream for now.
The request for an Adirondack chair design came from Tammy on the Cricut message board.
All George, approximate size 3"x4"

Usually I can design something and walk away from it, but when I created this I had to cut it right away. I really love how this came out.

The chair was so popular I was also asked to make a smaller version too. (approx 2"x3")

Check out a card that Von made with the chair!! The dragonfly has the best seat in the house! Thanks so much for sharing Von!

10 comments:

  1. I love the colors and papers that you used!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again Jen!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I have come back here after seeing your most recent card. I would love this cut file if.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this card and fell in love with it...



    Kathy

    rkditto@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card. I am getting so excited for my trip to Florida and this would be great on my layouts. You do amazing work, would love the file.
    croppingtweety68@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made a card with this file you gave me. I think it turned out so cute. I sent it to a card swap on the cricut board so if they post it take a look. I think it's kind of cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the chair...makes me want to go to the beach and relax in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely chair!

    Greetings Inge

    ingepostma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!